Cloud & On-Premise Solutions
for Planning, Budgeting and
Absolute EPM are UK based specialists
in the delivery of Oracle Hyperion Enterprise
Performance Management (EPM) solutions
for budgeting, planning, forecasting and analysis
Supercharge your spreadsheets!
Cloud based solutions to simplify your
corporate financial processes.
It's not just about the numbers, stakeholders want context.
A market-leading Enterprise Performance Management (EPM)
application combined with the innovation & simplicity of the cloud
Every company has a cloud decision to make in the next 5-10 years.
No capital hardware costs or infrastructure outlay
No software upgrade costs
Reduced IT support and maintenance costs
Elastic IT power and size
No need for un-utilised DR sites and backup storage
Absolute EPM are UK based specialists in the delivery of Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) solutions for budgeting, planning, forecasting and analysis.
We have extensive experience in the design, development and delivery of Oracle Hyperion EPM solutions across a wide range of industries. Absolute EPM are also certified Oracle PBCS experts and have experience in delivering rapid cloud solutions.
The Absolute Challenge
How about you send us a challenge? Replace my spreadsheets!
Let us demonstrate with your data the speed at which you can realise a real business
benefit by using Oracle PBCS.
Upgrade to the Cloud!
Aleady a Hyperion Planning customer? Are you due or thinking of an upgrade?
Are other I.T upgrades forcing you to consider your options with your existing Hyperion
Oracle PBCS could be the fastest, most cost effective way in you achieving that goal.
No hardware costs.. No Infrastructure services...Just new functionality, updated monthly
and deliverable in less time than you may think.
- Today, over four in five UK organisations have formally adopted at least one Cloud service. For those of you about to upgrade to the latest version of On-Premise Planning, have …Read More ...
- Economic austerity, declining tax revenues and increasing debt, has resulted in less money to pay for the full spectrum of government services. Such restricted government funding means there has never …Read More ...
- According to the latest UN projections, the global population is predicted to hit 9.7 billion in 2050, which means the need for construction labour has never been greater. Yet, while …Read More ...
- With hundreds of thousands of users, Excel is one of the most well-known and popular spreadsheet software tools in the world. Not only is it great for organising and reporting …Read More ...
- Managing a business means using a lot of different software, and two very common forms of software used in large enterprises are Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Enterprise Performance Management …Read More ...