Our consultants have many years experience implementing EPM solutions
Oracle’s market-leading Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) cloud applications enable companies of any size to drive predictable performance, report with confidence and connect the entire organisation.
We can advise the right cloud solution to address the specific challenges you are facing and implement the solution into your business within weeks.
- Planning and Budgeting Solutions – reduce time in your planning process by 38%, improve forecast accuracy by 12%
- Financial and Management Reporting – streamline your monthly or quarterly reporting processes, increase collaboration across the organisation.
- HR Strategic workforce and compensation planning
- Sales and Marketing planning
- ESG Planning and Reporting
- Still on your legacy on premise solution? We can help move you to the cloud, reduce your total cost of ownership and make upgrades a thing of the past.
End to end project delivery is what we do best. It’s where we have gained our experience over the many years we have been working with Oracle Hyperion EPM. During this time we have led and successfully delivered projects in small organisations with a rapid delivery time, to large global multi-national corporations, with multiple phases over a number of years. We have also delivered projects in countries all over Europe and the US.
Over the years we have adopted a standard framework to our full lifecycle project delivery. This framework brings together standard IT project methodology with our own input into how to successfully deliver these products and meet your core objectives.
If your current solution is not meeting your performance expectations, then we can help. With years of practical experience delivering and tuning EPM solutions, Absolute EPM have experience in addressing the most common performance issues that organisations face. Many times we have been able to tune applications that have challenged even the “more experienced” consultants.
How about you contact us for a free no obligation one day assessment of your application, where we will assess whether there are any potential improvements that can be made. The assessment will provide you with an estimate of the amount of effort required to achieve those benefits and also the business benefit that will be achieved. If we fail to provide any benefits in the time spent, then you will not be charged.
If don’t feel that you getting the most out of your solutions or that your application doesn’t support your finance processes very well, then we can help.
Drawing on our many years of experience of delivering successful EPM solutions and using our best practice techniques, we can provide your organisation with a full application review and help you maximise the potential of your current application.
This service allows you to enhance your own in-house development team without necessarily engaging a full time consulting resource and can be tailored to suite your requirements. Drawing on the experience of our consultants we can complement your team and ensure their success by providing the following:
- Quality assurance check points at key milestones
- Mentor and coach the team by:
- sharing relevant experiences
- evaluating alternative approaches
- advising on best practice methods and techniques
- providing technical know-how
- alerting the team to sub-optimal ways
- alert the team before you take a dead end road
Supplement your in house teams skills with expert knowledge, or even have your EPM solution fully administered using our support service.
Save time and eliminate risk from the on-going operation and evolution of your EPM solution.
- Support for your administrators on how to incorporate those significant business changes into your application, such as the acquisition of a new company, changing your chart of accounts, or adding a new global reporting currency
- Proactive advice on the latest updates and features in the cloud as they are released and the impact on your application
- Can’t quite get the calculation for that new key performance indicator to work? Our support team can advise how.
- Issue analysis and resolution
- Full administration for your EPM solution